The Melt Blown Cartridge Filters are cylindrical cartridges made from the finest polymer fibers and collected over a rotating axis. The Melt Blown Filters are made by blowing high-velocity gas through molten polymer, to create meandering forms of layered fibers. Melt Blown Polypropylene Filter Cartridge can filter very finer particulates as the inner layers are denser than the outer layers. In Melt Blown Cartridge Filters, the filtration water flows from the outside through the Filter Cartridge into the hollow center and is pushed out from the outlet. The Melt Blown Filter Cartridges are well made with a fixed pore structure and using for pre-filtration in RO Systems. It is also known as Polypropylene Spun Cartridges.
The Melt Blown Spun Cartridge Filters filter fluids in a straight path. Graded pore structure in the filter allows for the maximum efficiency and hence the final water does not have taste or odor. Melt-Blown Spun Filters are well known for its high purification capacity and it is used for water filtration, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems, Chemical Filtration, Desalination Plants of highly viscous liquid etc.
Features of Melt Blown Polypropylene Spun Cartridge
- Good dirt holding capacity/ Efficiency – The dust holding capacity of a filter is the quantity of contaminants that it can filter while maintaining its efficiency or within its rated pressure drop.
- Premium grade raw materials – The water to be filtrated is in contact with the raw materials and hence the quality of the raw materials will be a premium grade.
- Chemical resistance – The filter should withstand mildly corrosive liquids and chemicals. If the material of Melt Blown Filters is virgin and of high quality and is not included with any additives, then the filter will have good chemical resistance to a wide range of fluids.
- Gradient structure – Melt Blown Filters are mostly utilized with Graded density pore structure for true filtration. Gradient structure offers higher retention capacity to the filter.
- Pressure resistance – The superior grade Melt Blown Filters exhibit capacities to withstand higher differential pressure.
- Water Purification
- Food & beverage industry
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Residential RO Systems
- Chemical industry
- Commercial & Industrial RO Plants
We are leading supplier of Melt Blown Polypropylene Cartridge Filters in Dubai, UAE. Choose the best quality water filters which will suit for your RO water purification system in Dubai. We deliver a wide range of water filter cartridges and RO Water Purifiers for your domestic and industrial purposes.