LG SW 400 R High Rejection membranes offer a combination of high rejection and low energy requirements to reduce the total cost of desalination; suitable for medium to high salinity seawater applications.
- Create Drinking Water from Seawater
- Boron Rejection up to 93%
- Improved permeate quality without increasing operating pressure
- Reduced energy cost without sacrificing the permeate quality
- Reduced capital and operation costs for multi-pass SWRO systems
- Active Membrane Area: 400 ft² (37 m²)
- Permeate Flow Rate: 9,000 gpd (34.1 m³/d)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.85%
- Minimum Salt Rejection: 99.7%
- Boron Rejection: 93%
- Max. Operating Pressure: 1,200 psi (82.7 bar)
- Max. Chlorine Concentration: <0.1 ppm
- Max. Operating Temperature: 45°C (113°F)
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 2-11 (2-13)
- Max. Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Max. Feedwater SDI (15 minutes): 5.0
- Max. Feed Flow: 75 gpm (17 m³/h)
- Min. Ratio of Concentrate to Permeate Flow for any Element: 5:1
- Max. Pressure Drop for Each Element: 1.0 bar (15 psi)
- Length: 1,016 mm (40 inch)
- Element O.D.: 200 mm (7.9 inch)
- Perm Tube I.D.: 28.6 mm (1.125 inch)
- Active Membrane Area: 400 ft² (37 m²)
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs.)
- Feed Spacer: 28 or 34 mil.
LG SW 400 GR Seawater RO Membranes
Seawater desalination to produce usable water is essential to meet future clean water demand. Desalination processes, such as reverse osmosis and multi-stage flash have been implemented worldwide. Reverse osmosis is the most effective technology, which uses a semipermeable membrane to produce clean water under an applied pressure.
The Seawater Reverse Osmosis involves the separation of pure water from seawater and this is done by passing the seawater through a membrane with high pressure. During this process, the pumps and semi-permeable membranes are used so that water only passes through in one direction, rather than back and forth. The membrane works as a filter, preventing even the smallest contaminants including salts, from passing through.
For Thin Film Nanocomposites, harmless nanomaterials are incorporated into the thin-film polyamide layer of a composite membrane. This results in excellent antifouling resistance and greater antibacterial effect during the desalination process.
LG Seawater 400 GR Seawater Reverse Osmosis Nanocomposite Membrane
LG Water Solutions designs, develops, manufactures and markets reverse osmosis (RO) membranes that lower the cost of water treatment. Based on breakthrough nanostructured materials and industry-proven polymer technology, LG Chem’s RO membranes dramatically improve desalination energy efficiency and productivity, delivering the highest flux and the highest salt rejection of any RO membrane on the market. The LG Chem RO membranes are available in standard 8-inch (20 cm) diameter elements that fit easily into new and existing desalination plants, purifying water from a broad range of sources with improved productivity and water quality.
The LG 400 GR Seawater Reverse Osmosis Nanocomposite (TFN) membrane has revolutionized the Reverse Osmosis desalination industry. With the TFN technology, it is most suitable for high salinity seawater applications. The membrane is more permeable but is also an effective barrier for 99% of all unwanted contaminants in the water, including salts.
LG Chem’s NanoH2O™ seawater RO membranes, incorporated with innovative Thin Film Nanocomposite (TFN) technology, reduce the cost of desalination while delivering superior water quality. LG seawater RO membranes provide industry leading salt rejection and produce 20% more flow than membranes manufactured with conventional technologies.
LG SW R (High Rejection) membranes offer a combination of high rejection and low energy requirements to reduce the total cost of desalination; suitable for medium to high salinity seawater applications. We are one of the best seawater RO membrane suppliers in Dubai, which is applicable for medium and high salinity seawater desalination projects in UAE.
There are no reviews yet.