INDION RO Anti-Scalants
INDION specialty antiscalants are manufactured using proprietary formulation. They are designed to inhibit scale formation and precipitation of crystallized mineral salts and silica. The regular application of INDION filtration chemicals prevents fouling and scaling of membranes, ensuring high performance and hence protecting your investment.
- Highly effective across a broad spectrum of waters
- Minimizes scaling and reduces the frequency of RO membrane cleaning
- Will reduce and usually replace the need for acid addition
- Excellent threshold inhibitor and crystal distorter of alkaline earth metals and silica scales
- Effective at low dosages
- Compatible with all most membrane types
- Maintains colloids and metal ions in suspension until rejection thus minimizing fouling
Directions for usage
INDION 8512 should be injected in RO membrane systems after chlorine and sodium meta-bisulphite treatment as such or diluted. Dilution should be done with RO permeate of equivalent quality water for preferably not less than 10% solution. The solution should be kept covered and should be consumed within 4-5 days.
INDION 8512 is not compatible with residual cat-ionic polymers from the per-treatment. A dosage projection is required for each system to determine the proper dosage.
Keep container tightly closed and in a cool place.
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Appearance: Pale Yellow to Yellow
- Physical state: Liquid
- pH: <5.0
- Specific gravity: 1.10 to 1.15
- Water solubility: Completely miscible
We offer most effective RO Membrane Antiscalant and Chemicals, manufacturing from India. INDION Anti-scalant chemicals supplies all over the Middle East and African countries. We also provide various types of RO system chemicals, resins and water softening agents, these chemicals give corrosion protection to feed water tank, membranes, pumps and other parts of Reverse Osmosis Systems and removing principle condemnation, hardness of feed water.