Hydranautics SWC6-LD 8040 membranes are the lowest feed pressure seawater reverse osmosis membranes offering low energy consumption. They are preferred when the seawater feed temperature is lower which requires high feed pressures. SWC6 seawater reverse osmosis membranes result in low energy consumption and lower treatment costs.
- Permeate Flow: Low Pressure – 6,000 gpd (22.7 m3/d), High Flow – 12,000 gpd (45.5 m3/d)
- Salt Rejection: Low Pressure – 99.6% (99.4 % min), High Flow – 99.8 % (99.7 % min)
- Applied Pressure: Low Pressure – 600 psi (4.1 MPa), High Flow – 800 psi (5.4 MPa)
- 32000 ppm NaCl solution
- 600 psi (4.1 MPa) Applied Pressure
- 77 oF (25 oC) Operating Temperature
- 10% Permeate Recovery
- 6.5 – 7.0 pH Range
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 1200 psig (8.27 MPa)
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 PPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 °F (45 °C)
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 2-11 (1-13)*
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
- Maximum Feed Flow: 75 GPM (17.0 m3/h)
- Minimum Ratio of Concentrate to:
Permeate Flow for any Element: 5:1
Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 15 psi
* The limitations shown here are for general use. For specific projects, operating at more conservative values may ensure the best performance and longest life of the membrane. See Hydranautics Technical Bulletins for more detail on operation limits, cleaning pH, and cleaning temperatures.
Hydranautics’ continued commitment to research and technology results in the on-going development of a range of specialized membrane products. Hydranautics membrane elements are currently in use on seven continents throughout the world for such diverse applications as boiler feed water, industrial process water, wastewater treatment, surface water treatment, seawater desalination, agricultural farms, irrigation and pharmaceuticals.
Hydranautics & Nitto’s experience in membrane technology spans five decades. They remain committed to delivering innovative membrane technologies to meet the growing demand of the separation industry.
There are no reviews yet.