Hydranautics SWC seawater desalination membranes are high productivity elements offering the highest levels of salt rejection and a consistently pure end product. Membrane formulations are designed to accommodate varying levels of seawater salinities worldwide with reliable field-proven performance.
- General Product Description
- Configuration: Low Fouling Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
- Membrane Active Area**: 80 ft2 (7.43 m2)
- Feed Spacer: 34 mil (0.864 mm)
Packaging: All membrane elements are supplied with a brine seal, inter connector, and O-rings. Elements are enclosed in a sealed polyethylene bag containing less than 1.0% sodium meta-bisulfite solution, and then packaged in a cardboard box.
- 32,000 ppm NaCl solution
- 77°F (25°C) Operating Temperature
- 10% Permeate Recovery
- 6.5-7.0 pH Range
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 1200 psig (8.27 MPa)
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 0F (45 0C)
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning): 2-11 (1-13)
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
- Maximum Feed Flow: 16 gpm (3.6 m3/h)
- Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 15 psi (0.10 MPa)
- Seawater desalting
- Broad offering of membrane formulations designed to accommodate varying levels of seawater salinities worldwide
The SWC5-LD 4040 Seawater Reverse Osmosis membrane from Nitto Denko Corporation – Hydranautics combines the best of the seawater desalination technology with the cutting edge of the low fouling LD Technology™. The SWC5-LD gives you the highest flow rates, highest ion rejection and the lowest energy consumption combined with reduced biological and colloidal fouling. The Hydranautics SWC5-LD is the most suitable membrane for desalination applications for conventional as well as hybrid plants. The SWC5-LD offers the same performance as the SWC5 with additional low fouling characteristics and superior salt and boron rejection with low operating pressures.
There are no reviews yet.