HYDRAMEM brackish water membranes give one of the best in class rejection and at the same time provide optimum permeate flow. Its applications include generation of drinking and high purity water as well as treatment of process and treated waste water.
HYDRAMEM brackish water RO membranes are available for domestic, institutional and industrial applications.
- Membrane Type: Cross Linked Fully Aromatic Polyamide Composite
- Construction: Spiral Wound Element
- Application: Brackish Water
- Feed Spacer: 34 mil (0.864 mm) with modified geometry
- Feed Water Pressure: 225 psi (15.8 kg/cm )
- Feed Water Temperature: 77 F (25 C)
- Feed Water Concentration: 1500 ppm NaCl Solution
- Recovery Rate: 15%
- Feed Water pH: 6.5 – 7
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psi (42.18 kg/cm )
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 F (45 C)
- Feed Water Chlorine Concentration: <0.1 ppm
- Feed Water pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2 – 11
- Feed Water pH Range, Chemical Cleaning: 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Water SDI (15 Minute Test): SDI 5
- Maximum Feed Turbidity: NTU 1.0
- Maximum Pressure Drop for each Element: 15 psi
- For the recommended design range, please consult the latest HYDRAMEM technical bulletin, design guidelines or call an application specialist. If the operating limits given in this product information bulletin are not strictly followed, the limited warranty will be null and void
- Follow instructions mentioned on the caution sticker placed on product packaging.
- The customer is fully responsible for the effects of chemicals that are incompatible with the elements.
- For element loading, use only the recommended silicon lubricant. The use of petroleum based lubricant or vegetable based oils may damage the element irreversibly.
- Membranes shows some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (Hypochlorite). Continuous exposure should be avoided as it may damage the membrane.
HYDRAMEM Membrane Element Warranty – 3 Years
- Ion Exchange (India) Ltd Warranty applies for 3 years from whichever of the following event occurs first.
- Pre-treated water is fed into RO unit for the first time.
- Three (3) months following shipment from a manufacturing facility in India to the destinations in Asia, Middle East, African countries or Six (6) months from the date of shipment in other cases.
There are no reviews yet.