HYDRAMEM Brackish Water RO Membranes are designed and engineered to provide finest performance in terms of permeate flow and quality. Each membrane is rigorously tested on all parameters to ensure guaranteed and consistent performance. The types of membranes used in Reverse Osmosis (RO) water purifiers have the smallest pores and their pores are so small that it is just a little larger than the size of a water molecule and so it will allow pure water molecules to pass through easily, but will stop the passage of larger molecules of salts and organic chemicals.
- Membrane Type: Cross Linked Fully Aromatic Polyamide Composite
- Construction: Spiral Wound Element
- Application: Brackish Water
- Feed Spacer: 31mil (0.787 mm) with modified geometry
- Feed Water Pressure : 225 psi (15.8 kg/cm )
- Feed Water Temperature : 77 F (25 C)
- Feed Water Concentration : 1500 ppm softened tap water
- Recovery Rate : 15%
- Feed Water pH : 6.5 – 7
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psi (42.1 kg/cm )
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 104 F (40 C)
- Maximum Cleaning Temperature: 104 F (40 C)
- Feed Water Chlorine Concentration: Not Detectable
- Feed Water pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- Maximum Feed Water SDI (15 Minute Test): SDI < 5
- Maximum Feed Turbidity: NTU < 1
- For the recommended design range, please consult the latest HYDRAMEM technical bulletin, design guidelines or call an application specialist. If the operating limits given in this product information bulletin are not strictly followed, the limited warranty will be null and void.
- Follow instructions mentioned on the caution sticker placed on product packaging.
- The customer is fully responsible for the effects of chemicals that are incompatible with the elements.
- For element loading, use only the recommended silicon lubricant. The use of petroleum based lubricant or vegetable based oils may damage the element irreversibly.
- Membranes shows some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (Hypochlorite). Continuous exposure should be avoided as it may damage the membrane.
HYDRAMEM Membrane Element Warranty – 3 Years
HYDRAMEM guarantees the proposed product to be free from defects in material or workmanship when operated in accordance with written instructions for a period of one year from start-up or fifteen months from receipt, whichever is earlier. Parts not manufactured by Ion Exchange (India) Ltd are covered by their manufacturers warranties that are which is generally for one year.
HYDRAMEM spiral-wound membrane element are guaranteed to operate within specifications as mentioned in product data sheet, when used for general water treatment for a period of 12 months from receipt provided the membrane element have not been expose to high operating temperatures, high or low pH, on disinfected water, or on solution which tend to precipitate.
Ion Exchange Ltd Warranty applies for 3 years from whichever of the following event occurs first.
- Pre-treated water is fed into RO unit for the first time.
- Three (3) months following shipment from a manufacturing facility in India to the destinations in Asia, Middle East, African countries or Six (6) months from the date of shipment in other cases.
There are no reviews yet.