DOW FILMTEC™ SW30HRLE–400 Elements offer a combination of high rejection and low energy requirements to allow lower total costs with medium- and high-salinity feedwater. Benefits of the DOW FILMTEC SW30HRLE–400 element include:
- Helps systems to be designed and operated to optimize operating cost through lower energy consumption or to optimize capital cost through higher productivity at lower operating fluxes.
- High NaCl and boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards.
- Effective use in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage.
- High performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative post-treatments. This is one reason DOW FILMTEC elements are more durable and may be cleaned more effectively over a wider pH range (1 – 13) than other RO elements.
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves reducing the effect of overall fouling and maximizing element efficiency, helping to lower your cost of operation.
- Product type: SW30HRLE–400
- Active Area: 400 (ft2), 37 (m2)
- Feed Spacer Thickness: 28 (mil)
- Permeate Flow Rate: 7,500 (GPD), 28 (m3/d)
- Stabilized Boron Rejection: 92 (%)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.8 (%)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1,200 psig (83 bar)
- Maximum Element Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2 – 11
- pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.): 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
DOW FilmTec SW30HRLE-400 Seawater RO Membrane Dubai
In this age of acute freshwater shortages, we are turning to seawater to see if it can be utilized for drinking purposes. With the DOW FilmTec SW30HRLE-400 Seawater RO Membrane, it can be made possible. Seawater typically contains approximately 36,000 ppm of total dissolved solids. The seawater membrane is specifically designed to remove all impurities from seawater, desalinate the water, and make it potable enough for consumption as well as drinking, cooking and washing etc.
Why Sea Water Membranes in Dubai are ideal?
Seawater may contain up to 45 gm of salt per litre. Ideally, drinking water needs to have less than 0.5 gm of salt per litre of water. With reverse osmosis, it become possible to bring down the level of salt content in seawater and make it fit enough for human consumption. Such reverse osmosis using specialist systems like the DOW FilmTec SW30HRLE-400 Seawater RO Membrane, works well to remove total dissolved solids by 99% or more. This makes the system ideal for removing impurities from seawater and brackish water. RO technology has proven to be especially cost-effective, as it needs lower capital costs than alternate treatment methods such as evaporation and distillation. In addition, reverse osmosis is far less energy intense which lowers operating cost to a great extent.
Dow Filmtec Sea Water Membranes
The DOW FilmTec SW30HRLE-400 range of seawater membranes are designed to deliver long lasting performance in the work of desalinating seawater and making it potable. Many industrial applications especially in the marine desalination field use the system, to provide a highly satisfying experience. These membranes offer the facility of high boron removal from seawater. This action helps to satisfy the expectation for freshwater consumption from seawater and ensure long-lasting operation at a lower cost. These advantages make the DOW Filmtec membranes are the best seawater RO membranes in Dubai. The Filmtec membranes are built to enhance the productivity of the systems at low pressure and higher cleaning energy levels. The high-performance membrane structure will help bring down the pressure and cleaning requirement under an existing RO membrane system. This helps reduce the operational expenditures and cost associated with purifying seawater. The DOW FilmTec SW30HRLE-400 Seawater RO Membrane is one of the best products in Dubai, ideal for municipal, industrial and commercial applications, to produce safe water drinking and eventually your health.
Connect with the best RO filtration suppliers in Dubai for DOW FilmTec SW30HRLE-400 Seawater RO Membrane. FilmTec offers various premium Seawater Reverse Rsmosis (RO) elements designed to reduce capital and operation cost of seawater RO systems. FILMTEC offers premium membrane performance with automated precision fabrication and maximize system output to unprecedented performance.
There are no reviews yet.