DuPont Water Solutions offers various premium seawater reverse osmosis (RO) elements designed to help reduce capital and operation cost of desalination systems. FilmTec™ Elements combine excellent membrane quality with automated precision
fabrication, taking system performance to exceptional levels.
Benefits of FilmTec SW30HRLE-440i RO Membranes include:
- Helps systems to be designed and operated to either lower operating cost through reduced energy consumption, or to decrease capital cost through higher productivity at lower operating fluxes.
- High NaCl and boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards
- Very high guaranteed active area of 440 ft2 (41 m2) permits lower system cost by maximizing productivity and facilitating accurate and predictable system design and operating flux.
- The combination of very high active area with a thick feed spacer (28 mil) allows low cleaning frequency and high cleaning efficiency.
- Utilization of the distinct iLEC™ Interlocking Endcaps that help reduce system operating costs and the risk of O-ring leaks that can cause poor water quality
- Sustainable high performance over the operating lifetime of the element, because oxidative treatments are not used in membrane production. This is one reason FilmTec™ Elements are more durable and may be cleaned more effectively over
a wider pH range (1 – 13) than most other RO elements, which use oxidative treatments.
- Effective use in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1,200 psig (83 bar)
- Maximum Element Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
[Refer FilmTec SW30HRLE-440i Datasheet]
We supply DuPont FilmTec SW30HRLE-440i Dry and FilmTec SW30HRLE-440i Wet RO Membranes for various industrial and commercial applications in UAE and Middle East. With a wide range of membranes available to meet various industry requirements, our RO products combine excellent membrane quality with automated precision fabrication, taking system performance to unprecedented levels.