DuPont Water Solutions provides a range of water-treatment technologies to help commercial facilities operate efficiently and offer quality products to their customers.
FilmTec offers water purification solutions with an unsurpassed reputation for consistent, reliable, and long-lasting performance that are highly effective in light industrial, commercial and consumer water applications.
FilmTec Reverse Osmosis (RO) membranes are used in a variety of commercial applications, from restaurants to car washes and hotels to light industrial and medical laboratories.
FilmTec BW30 PRO-4040 Features
- Designed to deliver consistent water quality and higher rejection and flow than previous generation FilmTec™ BW30-4040 product
- Based on historical FilmTec™ BW30-4040 industry-standard RO membrane with decades of proven performance
- Outstanding durability resulting in stable, long-term performance and sustainable water solutions
- Enhanced fouling protection
- Dry elements achieve quick stabilization
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 16 gpm (3.6 m3/h)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
- Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting
- To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution
- The customer is fully responsible for the effects of incompatible chemicals and lubricants on elements
- Maximum pressure drop across an entire pressure vessel (housing) is 50 psi (3.4 bar)
- Avoid static permeate-side backpressure at all times
- Permeate obtained from the first hour of operation should be discarded.
- Avoid any abrupt pressure or cross-flow variations on the spiral elements during start-up, shutdown, cleaning or other sequences to prevent possible membrane damage.
- The use of this product in and of itself does not necessarily guarantee the removal of cysts and pathogens from water. Effective cyst and pathogen reduction is dependent on the complete system design and on the operation and maintenance of the system.
[Refer FilmTec BW30 PRO-4040 Datasheet]