DOW FILMTEC BW30-400 Membrane elements are the product of choice when high quality permeates are required. BW30-400 is a DOW FILMTEC™ Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BWRO) 8” Element, which can separate salts from water. BW30 400 is produced with an automated fabrication process that ensure precision, consistency, and reliability.
- Delivers high quality permeate water while minimising CAPEX
- Offers most effective cleaning performance, robustness and durability due to its widest cleaning pH range (1 – 13) tolerance and the support of Dow technical representatives
- Product type: BW30-400
- Active area ft2 (m2): 400 (37)
- Feed spacer thickness (mil): 28
- Permeate flow rate gpd (m3/d): 10,500 (40)
- Stabilized salt rejection: 99.50%
- Minimum salt rejection: 99.00%
DOW™ FILMTEC™ BW30-400 is the product of choice when the highest quality permeate is required. It was the first 400 square foot membrane element on the market and continues to be widely used in new equipment and retrofits where system capital and productivity are factors.
- Dow’s superior automated manufacturing technology results in the most consistent performance element-to-element and year-after-year.
- BW30-400 elements deliver high flow and high rejection without being chlorinated during the manufacturing process. This is one reason why DOW FILMTEC membranes are more durable and may be cleaned over a wider pH range (pH 1-13) than other RO elements.
- With more than a decade of proven performance, BW30-400 is the product you can rely on for years of trouble-free operation.
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psig (41 bar)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2 – 11
- pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.): 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Flow: 85 gpm (19 m3/hr)
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm
DOW FilmTec BW30-400 Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membranes Dubai
Water is fast proving to be a diminishing resource on Earth. Hence we need to ensure that different avenues are made available for potable drinking water. With the help of RO system, salty or impure water is transformed to perfectly potable water that can be put to different uses like drinking, showering, washing clothes or washing foodstuff etc. It is important to use the right type of purification technology so that your family gets access to purified and contaminant-free water at all times. This is where RO water purification in Dubai comes into more important. This process works well to separate out the dissolved solids and excess metal and mineral races from the water. What remains behind is purified water that can be used in the home for drinking and cooking purposes. This purification technology is applied to great use for filtering seawater and brackish water.
Reverse Osmosis Membrane for Brackish Water
Brackish water from water bodies like estuaries can be a good avenue as a potable drinking water source. Reverse Osmosis water treatment process involves water being forced under pressure through a RO membrane that removes excess salt contents, hardness, other metals, and the results water is in pure, neutral taste, colour and better odour. We offers DOW FilmTec BW30-400 Reverse Osmosis and Nano filtration (NF) Membrane Elements for industrial, municipal, commercial and residential water applications in Dubai. A reputed supplier dealing in such RO systems will help you get 24 x 7 supply to best quality water. The meticulous water treatment by the ideal RO filtration system Dubai helps produce water safe of human consumption and ensures safer quality downstream water supply. Now get access to neutral tasting water and quench your thirst without the worry of impurities affecting the health of your family.
DOW FilmTec BW30-400 Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membranes
The nano filtration system of the membranes can deliver exceptional performance at lower pressure levels too. They can effective separate out the minerals and excess salt content from turbid water to improve the overall structure of water fit for human consumption. Its efficacy means that the system can be put to use in various applications like residential use, industrial water treatment, power generation, food & beverage processing, and municipal desalination. FILMTEC RO Membranes provide an excellent structural stability and are more productive than other elements. It boasts of salt rejection of 99.8% and recovery of about 15%. Its ability to convert turbid, brackish water into safe drinking water with high-performance rates makes it a great choice.
Make sure to get best quality DOW FilmTec BW30-400 Reverse Osmosis Membranes at reasonable prices from the leading RO water filtration system supplier in Dubai.