Activated Carbon Cylinders are available in the form or elements, which can be filled with loose activated carbon pellets. These filters are usually refillable and are further characterized by their combination or high adsorption capacity and low flow rate. We can supply variety of durable GI / Stainless steel frame Activated Carbon Filter Cylinders with the high-performance suitable for various applications.
- Cylindrical Carbon Filters are made metal cylindrical molecular filters.
- The Carbon filters are used for high efficiency removal of molecular contaminants from supply air, recirculation air and exhaust air ventilation systems in sensitive buildings and process applications
- Cylindrical Carbon Filters consists of a pair of Concentric Cylinders formed from perforated sheets or expanded metal and mounted on a metallic base plate.
- The cylinders are filled using vibratory technique to achieve perfect packing density of the Carbon, the essential procedure prevents subsequent setting and formation of by-passes.
- The cylindrical Carbon Cartridges are made up with provision to refill the filter media granules.
- This kind of structure gives low pressure drop, more contact surface with gas, dealing high flow rate.
- Carbon filters are mounted on to the base plate using integrated bayonet fasting without the need for specialized tools.
- Cylindrical Carbon Filters removes order, fumes and airborne molecular contaminants from the Air.
Type: Cylindrical molecular filters
Media: Activated Carbon / Potassium Permanganate
Cylinders: Perforated Sheet metal with Powder coated finish
Frame: GI / Stainless Steel
Max. Temperature: 55degree C
Max. Humidity: 70%
- Hotels / Restaurant Kitchens
- Industrial Buildings
- Commercial Kitchens
- Chemical Plants